During SWOP our enthusiastic and skilful volunteers play a central role for the festival. They influence the festival with engagement and personality
and are important in the SWOP atmosphere of collectiveness and in giving the audience and participants the best experience when dance moves Roskilde
April 30th to May 5th.
We always have room for more people to SWOP. Will you join us as a volunteer?
The tasks vary but our skilled volunteers step in with dedication, helping heads and hands and assist with distribution of material, hosting, ticket control and food delivery to the backstage teams.
As a volunteer you will:
– Get experience with international festival planning and events
– Network with professional artists and a wonderful group of committed volunteers
– Become part of a creative and dynamic performing arts environment on Musicon
– Participate in the festival’s events, see performances, workshops, parties, etc.
– Get a final volunteer certificate (if you are interested)
As a volunteer you can work with:
– PR, distribution and marketing
– Host for – and guidance of foreign artists and audiences
– The running of the festival itself
– Technical assistance/”hands”/runners and a number of other practical things
Do you want to be a part of our large group of volunteers and experience a lot of innovative performing arts for SWOP, please contact:
Tina Skjoldager Fangel
at email@example.com/3582 0610
Planned volunteer meetings – at Aaben Dans, Rabalderstræde 10, 4000 Roskilde
Thursday April 16th at 17 – 18: Introduction to the festival and performances + the volunteers’ jobs + formalia.
Wednesday April 22. at 17 – 19: Invitation to take a free first aid course for all volunteers.
Monday April 27th at 17 – 18: Final go-through exact instructions on every position, handing out of SWOP equipment
Wednesday April 29. th at 15 – 16: (ONLY FOR THE GROUP FROM KUNSTSMEDJEN) – introduction to the work on the performance Park Katrol on Søjlepladsen